Samsung INR 18650-30Q 3000 mAh High Discharge Flat Top Battery
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 3000mah
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Suitable for devices compatible with rechargeable battery/batteries of this size.
Batteries can be extremely dangerous if used incorrectly. It is recommended that only insulated batteries are used in your devices. Do not use batteries that have damaged or no insulation and that don't have insulation around both poles.
If your battery wrap has a nick or hole in it, loose change, keys, or even with a ring on your finger, reaching into your pocket or purse, can complete the circuit causing a potentially dangerous situation. Due to danger that loose batteries can cause, it is advised that all spare batteries are carried in suitable battery cases.
- Never leave your battery unattended while it’s charging. Lithium ion cells are more likely to suffer from incidents while recharging than they are when in use.
- Do not leave batteries on a charger after they are fully-charged.
- Do not leave a vape battery charger plugged in. Unplug it after use.
- If a battery comes off charge at 4.25v or higher, then the charger is faulty and must not be used.
VAPR has your back
Never worry about quality when buying from VAPR as we are the leading online store for vape batteries NZ. We make sure you have the latest, greatest cutting-edge battery, every time.